Aurora Sunny Isles condos were designed by architect Luis Revuelta and the Verzasca Group. Aurora rises seventeen stories overlooking Collins Avenue with unparalleled views of the Atlantic Ocean.
Aurora offers sixty-one (61) boutique two and three bedroom designs, as well as amenity deck, lanai homes and penthouse residences with private rooftop terraces. Residencesfeature ten (10) foot high ceilings, private curved terraces, floor-to-ceiling windows, and private elevator entries, while penthouses additionally include ocean views.
Aurora Sunny Isles interiors were designed by Antrobus and Ramirez. Aurora's homes are curated with elegant finish collections and creative aesthetics. Each residence includes Wolf, Sub-Zero, Bosch, and ASKO Energy Star kitchen and home appliances.
Aurora condos - Building Amenities
Aurora offers residents a full array of resort-like amenities.
- Private sundeck & cabana lounges
- Half-olympic length pool with attendant
- World-class fitness center
- Kid's zone & family area
- Beach attendant and concierge services
- Five (5) minute walk to the Atlantic ocean
- Private parking garage
- Indoor and outdoor yoga lounges
- Twenty-four (24) hour valet services
- Ten (10) electric car charging stations
- Lushly landscapd architecture by Lewis & Nielson Design
The whole world wants to be in Miami. For the weather, the music, the fashions, the flavor of the tropics infused with a cosmopolitan style found nowhere else on the planet. A business capital with five-star hotels and hip restaurants, jungle gardens and coral reefs. Living in Miami is an endless feast for senses. And living at Aurora puts it within easy reach.
- Year Built2020
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
- CitySunny Isles Beach